Thursday, July 24, 2008

Smell this...!


I got to spend this entire past weekend at Artscape and man did it smell good! Lucky for me I was stationed right next to Jussara from Spa Therapy Works and her amazing line of artisanal soaps!

Just read this description of her newest deodorant...

Delicious whipped, sugary pink buttercream frosting on top of a fresh-from-the-oven vanilla cupcake. It's girly, feminine and if you like vanilla, you'll LOVE this! This veggie deodorant works by neutralizing odor from perspiration and by destroying microbes with its antiseptic action. It doesn't interfere with sweating which is a natural cooling process, but it combats and kills odor-causing bacteria! What a sweet treat to your pits!!This paraben-free, alcohol-free deodorant comes in a practical 2oz stick container. And best of all...IT WORKS!

7 comments:

ragqueen said...

That looks interesting. I gave her a heart. May have to try it!

Spa Therapy Works said...

Aww Jen!! Thank you so much for the love. :)
It was great hanging out with you last weekend!

KisforCalligraphy said...

I have the LEMON MERINGUE and it the best! I completely rid myself of brand name deodorant and I actully stink less! Not that I ever smelled! :D

Modern Sport Watches said...

Hookah, Shisha, Hookahs Hookah Accessories Vases , Hookah Charcoal
hookah
charcoal
starbuzz
al fakher
hookahs
Mya Hookah
Deja Vu Tobacco
Khalil Mamoon Hookah
Layalina Hookah Tobacco
Casio Watches
Cars Speakers
Treadmills

Gexton said...

This is beautiful. Really enjoyed catching up with your blog. What a great painting. There were so many amazing views - I could have painted many more too
Edmonton Painters
Painters Edmonton

Black Smith said...

Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up

Dental Instruments | Beauty instruments

Sarah Kim said...

It is really a pleasant and handy part of info. I am glad that you shared this beneficial info around. Be sure to keep us informed like this. Thanks a lot for writing.
Leathers Athlete